Monoclonal Antibody to Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
ABP; TEBG; SBP; Sex steroid-binding protein; Testis-specific androgen-binding protein; Testosterone-estradiol-binding globulin; Testosterone-estrogen-binding globulin
- Product No.MAA396Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C7
- Ig Isotype IgG2a Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA396Hu02-Recombinant Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against SHBG. It has been selected for its ability to recognize SHBG in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Nutrition and Cancer||A Pilot Study Comparing the Effect of Flaxseed, Aromatase Inhibitor, and the Combination on Breast Tumor Biomarkers Tandfonline: Source|
|international journal of environmental research and public health||Elevated Serum Bisphenol A Level in Patients with Dilated Cardiomyopathy PubMed: 25996886|
|Journal of Life Science||Effects of Fermented Dandelion (Taraxacum coreanum) Extract on Male Climacteric Syndrome SMGHBM_2016_v26n9_1063|
|Scientific Reports||Molecular characterization of insulin resistance and glycolytic metabolism in the rat uterus pubmed:27461373|
|33||Metformin Ameliorates Uterine Defects in a Rat Model of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. pubmed:28336389|
|Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology||Progressive effects of silver nanoparticles on hormonal regulation of reproduction in male rats pubmed:27746313|