Monoclonal Antibody to Factor Related Apoptosis (FAS)
CD95; ALPS1A; ALPS1-A; APO1; APT1; FAS1; FASTM; TNFRSF6; Fas Receptor; TNF Receptor Superfamily Member 6; Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 6
- Product No.MAA030Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 210
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 300
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 750
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against FAS. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FAS in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|European Journal of Pharmacology||Montelukast abrogates rhabdomyolysis-induced acute renal failure via rectifying detrimental changes in antioxidant profile and systemic cytokines and apoptotic factors production ScienceDirect: S0014299912002580|
|J Sci Food Agric.||Beneficial effects of Allium sativum L. stem extract on lipid metabolism and antioxidant status in obese mice fed a high fat diet Wiley: Source|
|Tumor Biology||The diplotype Fas? 1377A/? 670G as a genetic marker to predict a lower risk of breast cancer in Chinese women Springer:Source|
|Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol||The multi-kinase inhibitor pazopanib targets hepatic stellate cell activation and apoptosis alleviating progression of liver fibrosis PubMed: 26269412|
|Pharmacological Reports||The heat shock protein 90 inhibitor, 18-AAG, attenuates thioacetamide induced liver fibrosis in mice Science: Article|
|PLoS One||Aronia melanocarpa Extract Ameliorates Hepatic Lipid Metabolism through PPARγ2 Downregulation 10.1371|
|Molecular Diagnosis & Therapy||The Utility of Biomarkers in Osteoporosis Management pubmed:28271451|
|PLoS One||Aronia melanocarpa Extract Ameliorates Hepatic Lipid Metabolism through PPARγ2 Downregulation pubmed:28081181|
|Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection||Identification of a panel of serum protein markers in early stage of sepsis and its validation in a cohort of patients pubmed:28655573|
|Journal of Functional Foods||Polysaccharides from Cyclocarya paliurus: Chemical composition and lipid-lowering effect on rats challenged with high-fat diet 10.1016/j.jff.2017.07.020|