FITC-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Glutathione S Transferase Pi (GSTp)
GSTP1; GST-P1; DFN7; FAEES3; GST3
- Product No.LAB090Hu82
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IF.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 296
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 422
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1056
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4224
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against GSTp. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GSTp in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|International Journal of Medical Sciences||Glutathione S-Transferase P1 Correlated with Oxidative Stress in Hepatocellular Carcinoma PubMed: PMC3619117|
|Mol Neurobiol||Human Glutathione S-Transferase Enzyme Gene Polymorphisms and Their Association With Neurocysticercosis Pubmed:27021019|
|Journal of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering||3D Printing of Differentiated Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Cells as a New Method for Liver Tissue Engineering art00007|
|Neuroscience Bulletin||Comprehensive proteomic profiling of patients' tears identifies potential biomarkers for the traumatic vegetative state Pubmed:30019218|