Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB)
- Product No.LAB028Cp71
- Organism SpeciesCapra hircus; Caprine (Goat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 332
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 474
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1185
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4740
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ALB. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ALB in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
|PLoS One||Simvastatin Reduces Endotoxin-Induced Acute Lung Injury by Decreasing Neutrophil Recruitment and Radical Formation PubMed: 22701728|
|Liver International||Albumin administration protects against bilirubin-induced auditory brainstem dysfunction in Gunn rat pups Onlinelibrary: liv.12219|
|Journal of Infectious Diseases||Adjunctive corticosteroid therapy improves lung immunopathology and survival during severe secondary pneumococcal pneumonia in mice Pubmed: 24273183|
|Toxins (Basel).||Increased Circulating Levels of Vitamin D Binding Protein in MS Patients Pubmed:25590278|
|Mol Cell Biochem||The wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway participates in rhein ameliorating kidney injury in DN mice PubMed: 26346164|
|PLoS One||Collecting Protein Biomarkers in Breath Using Electret Filters: A Preliminary Method on New Technical Model and Human Study Pubmed:26934615|
|Journal of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering||3D Printing of Differentiated Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Cells as a New Method for Liver Tissue Engineering art00007|
|Experimental and molecular pathology||Alteration of Connexin43 expression in a rat model of obesity-related glomerulopathy. pubmed:29246788|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Capra hircus; Caprine (Goat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|NPB028Cp01||Native Albumin (ALB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB028Cp01||Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB028Cp71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAB028Cp81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|