FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Complement Component 3 (C3)
ASP; CPAMD1; Complement Protein C3; C3 and PZP-like alpha-2-macroglobulin domain-containing protein 1; C3a anaphylatoxin; Acylation stimulating protein
- Product No.LAA861Mu81
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody RPA861Mu01-Recombinant Complement Component 3 (C3)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreRattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IF.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 272
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 388
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 970
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3880
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against C3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize C3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
|Artificial Organs||Experimental Research With Synthetic Copolymer-Coated Cardiopulmonary Bypass Circuits: Inflammatory and Thrombogenicity Analysis Wiley: source|
|Journal of Clinical Immunology||Complement activation contributes to the injury and outcome of kidney in human anti-glomerular basement membrane disease. PubMed: 22941511|
|Lipids in Health and Disease||Beneficial effects of omega-3 fatty acids in the proteome of high-density lipoprotein proteome PubMed: PMC3480889|
|Am J Reprod Immunol||Human IgG Antinuclear Antibodies Induce Pregnancy Loss in Mice by Increasing Immune Complex Deposition in Placental Tissue: In Vivo Study PubMed: 26388133|
|Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology||Oral administration of heat-inactivated Mycobacterium bovis reduces the response of farmed red deer to avian and bovine tuberculin Pubmed:27032499|
|International Journal of Molecular Sciences||Identification of Serum Peptidome Signatures of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Pubmed:27043541|
|Food Chem.||Comparative proteomics of milk fat globule membrane in goat colostrum and mature milk Pubmed:27173528|
|Scientific Reports||Generation of complement protein C3 deficient pigs by CRISPR/Cas9-mediated gene targeting. pubmed:28694465|
|Veterinary Microbiology||The response of red deer to oral administration of heat-inactivated Mycobacterium bovis and challenge with a field strain. pubmed:28888638|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA861Mu01||Recombinant Complement Component 3 (C3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA861Mu02||Recombinant Complement Component 3 (C3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA861Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Complement Component 3 (C3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA861Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Complement Component 3 (C3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA861Mu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Complement Component 3 (C3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA861Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Complement Component 3 (C3)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEA861Mu||ELISA Kit for Complement Component 3 (C3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|