ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Cathelicidin Antimicrobial Peptide (CAMP)
CAP18; FALL39; HSD26; LL37; 18 kDa Cationic Antimicrobial Protein; Antibacterial protein FALL-39; FALL-39 peptide antibiotic
- Product No.KSC419Hu11
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Biotin-labeled Competitor, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleCompetitive Inhibition ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range123.5-10000ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity49.2ng/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2040
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3672
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7140
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 12240
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Cathelicidin Antimicrobial Peptide (CAMP). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Cathelicidin Antimicrobial Peptide (CAMP) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|University of Waikato||The Assessment of Vitamin D, Antimicrobial Peptides and Procalcitonin in Bronchiectasis Waikato:Source|
|Clin Infect Dis.||Host immune response to tuberculous meningitis Pubmed:25301213|
|Vaccine||On birth single dose live attenuated OPV and BCG vaccination induces gut cathelicidin LL37 responses at 6 week of age: A natural experiment Pubmed:25444792|
|Urology||Modulating the Internalization of Bacille Calmette-Guérin by Cathelicidin in Bladder Cancer Cells Pubmed:25681250|
|Urology||Modulating the Internalization of Bacille Calmette-Guérin by Cathelicidin in Bladder Cancer Cells PubMed: 25681250|
|Sarcoidosis Vasc Diffuse Lung Dis||Cathelicidin as a link between sarcoidosis and tuberculosis PubMed: 26422567|
|Allergy and Asthma Proceedings||The association of vitamin D, cathelicidin, and vitamin D binding protein with acute asthma attacks in children PubMed: 26108071|
|J Clin Microbiol.||Swiftly Decreasing Cerebrospinal Fluid Cathelicidin Concentration Predicts Improved Outcome in Childhood Bacterial Meningitis. Pubmed:27008883|
|experimental dermatology||Light-emitting diodes downregulate cathelicidin, kallikrein and toll-like receptor 2 expressions in keratinocytes and rosacea-like mouse skin. pubmed:27315464|
|PLOS ONE||Reduced Expression of the Extracellular Calcium-Sensing Receptor (CaSR) Is Associated withActivation of the Renin-Angiotensin System (RAS) to Promote Vascular Remodeling in the Pathogenesis of Essential Hypertension. pubmed:27391973|
|Front Pharmacol.||Ginsenoside Rg5 Inhibits Succinate-Associated Lipolysis in Adipose Tissue and Prevents Muscle Insulin Resistance. pubmed:28261091|
|Allergologia et immunopathologia||The relation of innate and adaptive immunity with viral-induced acute asthma attacks: Focusing on IP-10 and cathelicidin pubmed:27955890|
|Chinese Journal of Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Research||Effects of cold exposure on the bone marrow adipose tissue DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1674-2591.2017.05.008|