ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Tryptase (TPS)
TPSAB1; Tryptase Alpha/Beta 1; Tryptase Alpha II; Tryptase Beta I; Tryptase-I; Tryptase-II; Tryptase-III
- Product No.KSB070Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable Sampleserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range15.6-1,000pg/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity5.5pg/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1995
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3591
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6983
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 11970
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Tryptase (TPS)). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Tryptase (TPS) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology||Glandular mast cells with distinct phenotype are highly elevated in chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps PubMed: 22534535|
|J Pediatr.||Improved liver function and relieved pruritus after 4-phenylbutyrate therapy in a patient with progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis type 2 Pubmed:24530123|
|Mediators of Inflammation||Mediators of Mast Cells in Bullous Pemphigoid and Dermatitis Herpetiformis Pubmed:25400334|
|PLOS ONE||A Novel Model of IgE-Mediated Passive Pulmonary Anaphylaxis in Rats Pubmed:25541997|
|Neurogastroenterology & Motility||Peritoneal mast cell degranulation and gastrointestinal recovery in patients undergoing colorectal surgery Pubmed:25677271|
|Mediators Inflamm||Elevated Serum Tryptase and Endothelin in Patients with ST Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction: Preliminary Report PubMed: 26089601|
|Int Immunopharmacol||Tryptase and protease-activated receptor-2 stimulate scratching behavior in a murine model of ovalbumin-induced atopic-like dermatitis PubMed: 26049029|
|Mediators of Inflammation||Altered expression of IFN-λ2 in allergic airway disorders and identification of its cell origins Journals: Mi|
|Mediators of Inflammation||Altered Expression of IFN-2 in Allergic Airway Disorders and Identification of Its Cell Origins Pubmed:27057098|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB070Hu01||Recombinant Tryptase (TPS)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB070Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Tryptase (TPS)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB070Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Tryptase (TPS)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAB070Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Tryptase (TPS)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB070Hu24||Monoclonal Antibody to Tryptase (TPS)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB070Hu26||Monoclonal Antibody to Tryptase (TPS)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB070Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Tryptase (TPS)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB070Hu76||Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Tryptase (TPS)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|WEB070Hu||Wide-range ELISA Kit for Tryptase (TPS)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEB070Hu||ELISA Kit for Tryptase (TPS)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCB070Hu||CLIA Kit for Tryptase (TPS)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|PSB070Hu01||Antibody Pair for Tryptase (TPS)||ELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.|
|KSB070Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Tryptase (TPS)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|