ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Mucin 2 (MUC2)
MLP; SMUC; Oligomeric Mucus/Gel-Forming; Mucin 2,Intestinal/Tracheal
- Product No.KSA705Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable Sampletissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range0.78-50ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity0.30ng/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1944
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3499
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6804
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 11664
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Mucin 2 (MUC2). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Mucin 2 (MUC2) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Annals of surgical oncology||Pancreatic cyst fluid and serum mucin levels predict dysplasia in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas. PubMed: 20717734|
|World J Gastroenterol.||Sodium alginate ameliorates indomethacin-induced gastrointestinal mucosal injury via inhibiting translocation in rats. Pubmed:24627600|
|Front Microbiol||Fecal microbiota transplantation and bacterial consortium transplantation have comparable effects on the re-establishment of mucosal barrier function in mice with intestinal dysbiosis PubMed: 26217323|
|nutrition research and practice||Butyrate modulates bacterial adherence on LS174T human colorectal cells by stimulating mucin secretion and MAPK signaling pathway PubMed: 26244071|
|Respirology||Secreted mucins and airway bacterial colonization in non-CF bronchiectasis PubMed: 26172851|
|Ann Am Thorac Soc||Airway Mucin 2 Is Decreased in Patients with Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease with Bacterial Colonization doi:10.1513|
|Cellular Microbiology||An adherent mucus layer attenuates the genotoxic effect of colibactin. pubmed:29156489|
|Bio-protocol||Enhancement of Mucus Production in Eukaryotic Cells and Quantification of Adherent Mucus by ELISA 10.21769:BioProtoc.2879|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA705Mu02||Recombinant Mucin 2 (MUC2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA705Mu03||Recombinant Mucin 2 (MUC2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA705Mu01||Recombinant Mucin 2 (MUC2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA705Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 2 (MUC2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA705Mu03||Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 2 (MUC2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA705Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 2 (MUC2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA705Mu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 2 (MUC2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA705Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 2 (MUC2)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEA705Mu||ELISA Kit for Mucin 2 (MUC2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA705Mu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Mucin 2 (MUC2)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|