ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Galectin 1 (GAL1)
LGALS1; GBP; HLBP14; Galaptin; Lectin,Galactoside-Binding Soluble 1; 14 kDa laminin-binding protein; Lactose-binding lectin 1; Putative MAPK-activating protein PM12; S-Lac lectin
- Product No.KSA321Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids.
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range0.312-20ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity0.131ng/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1494
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2689
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5229
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 8964
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Galectin 1 (GAL1). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Galectin 1 (GAL1) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|International Journal of Oncology||Galectin-1-mediated cell adhesion, invasion and cell death in human anaplastic large cell lymphoma: Regulatory roles of cell surface glycans Pubmed:24589677|
|Clinica Chimica Acta||Galectin-1 and galectin-3: plausible tumour markers for oral squamous cell carcinoma and suitable targets for screening high-risk population Pubmed:25578395|
|Journal of Perinatal Medicine||Cord blood galectin-1 and-3 concentrations in term pregnancies with normal restricted and increased fetal growth PubMed: 24717333|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA321Hu01||Recombinant Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA321Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|FAA321Hu01||Anti-Galectin 1 (GAL1) Polyclonal Antibody||Flow cytometry.|
|LAA321Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAA321Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|MAA321Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA321Hu||ELISA Kit for Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA321Hu||CLIA Kit for Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA321Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|