Anti-Cluster of Differentiation 42d (CD42d) Polyclonal Antibody
CD42-D; GP5; Glycoprotein V, Platelet
- Product No.FAB300Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Excitation LaserNone
- Vol. per test1-5 µl
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsFlow cytometry.
- UOM 25test50test 100test 200test 500test
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 200
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 320
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
For flow cytometry, the suggested use of this reagent is 1-5 µl per 10^6 cells in 100 µl volume.
Optimal working dilutions could be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Isotype Control
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB300Hu01||Recombinant Cluster of Differentiation 42d (CD42d)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB300Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cluster of Differentiation 42d (CD42d)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|FAB300Hu01||Anti-Cluster of Differentiation 42d (CD42d) Polyclonal Antibody||Flow cytometry.|
|MAB300Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Cluster of Differentiation 42d (CD42d)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB300Hu||ELISA Kit for Cluster of Differentiation 42d (CD42d)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|