Anti-Galectin 1 (GAL1) Polyclonal Antibody
LGALS1; GBP; HLBP14; Galaptin; Lectin,Galactoside-Binding Soluble 1; 14 kDa laminin-binding protein; Lactose-binding lectin 1; Putative MAPK-activating protein PM12; S-Lac lectin
- Product No.FAA321Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Excitation LaserNone
- Vol. per test1-5 µl
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsFlow cytometry.
- UOM 25test50test 100test 200test 500test
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 200
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 320
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
For flow cytometry, the suggested use of this reagent is 1-5 µl per 10^6 cells in 100 µl volume.
Optimal working dilutions could be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Isotype Control
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|International Journal of Oncology||Galectin-1-mediated cell adhesion, invasion and cell death in human anaplastic large cell lymphoma: Regulatory roles of cell surface glycans Pubmed:24589677|
|Clinica Chimica Acta||Galectin-1 and galectin-3: plausible tumour markers for oral squamous cell carcinoma and suitable targets for screening high-risk population Pubmed:25578395|
|Journal of Perinatal Medicine||Cord blood galectin-1 and-3 concentrations in term pregnancies with normal restricted and increased fetal growth PubMed: 24717333|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA321Hu01||Recombinant Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA321Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|FAA321Hu01||Anti-Galectin 1 (GAL1) Polyclonal Antibody||Flow cytometry.|
|LAA321Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAA321Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|MAA321Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA321Hu||ELISA Kit for Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA321Hu||CLIA Kit for Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA321Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|