Extraction of Total DNA from Rat Myocardial Cells (MC)
Cardiomyocyte;Cardiac Myocyte;Cardiac muscle cells
- Product No.ESI007Ra11
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Strain Rat Myocardial Cells
- Status Frozen
- Tissue Source Myocardial Cells Purified DNA
- Cell Source CSI007Ra01-Primary Rat Myocardial Cells (MC)
- Buffer Formulation TE buffer
- Traits Target concentration 100 ng/µL Genomic DNA stored in 1X TE buffer
- ApplicationsDNA concentration, quantity and Optical Density（O.D) value.
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$
For more details, please contact local distributors!
DNA taken from rat myocardial cells. Spin down before use.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at -20°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 6 months.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CSI007Ra01||Primary Rat Myocardial Cells (MC)||Primary Cells|
|ESI007Ra11||Extraction of Total DNA from Rat Myocardial Cells (MC)||DNA concentration, quantity and Optical Density（O.D) value.|
|ESI007Ra01||Extraction of Total Protein from Rat Myocardial Cells (MC)||Used as Blot Western positive sample, protein detection and proteomics research.|