Extraction of Total DNA from Rabbit Articular Chondrocytes (AC)
- Product No.ESI003Rb11
- Organism SpeciesOryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Same name, Different species.
- Strain Rabbit Articular Chondrocytes
- Status Frozen
- Tissue Source Articular Chondrocytes purified DNA
- Cell Source CSI003Rb01-Primary Rabbit Articular Chondrocytes (AC)
- Buffer Formulation TE buffer
- Traits Target concentration 100 ng/µL Genomic DNA stored in 1X TE buffer
- ApplicationsDNA concentration, quantity and Optical Density（O.D) value.
- UOM 10µg 100µg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$
For more details, please contact local distributors!
DNA taken from rabbit articular chondrocytes cell. Spin down before use.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at -20°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 6 months.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CSI003Rb01||Primary Rabbit Articular Chondrocytes (AC)||Used for studying cartilage regeneration and repair|
|ESI003Rb11||Extraction of Total DNA from Rabbit Articular Chondrocytes (AC)||DNA concentration, quantity and Optical Density（O.D) value.|