Eukaryotic HLA-B Associated Transcript 3 (BAT3)
BAG6; Protein G3; Protein Scythe; BCL2-associated athanogene 6; BAG family molecular chaperone regulator 6; Large proline-rich protein BAG6
- Product No.EPJ947Hu61
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceEukaryotic expression
- Host293F cell
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus, Cytoplasm
- Predicted Molecular Mass11.0kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass11kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLeu17~Gly101 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point9.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 500
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1000
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3000
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|EPJ947Hu61||Eukaryotic HLA-B Associated Transcript 3 (BAT3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|