Eukaryotic Peptidylglycine Alpha Amidating Monooxygenase (PAM)
PAL; PHM; Peptidylamidoglycolate lyase; Peptidyl-Alpha-hydroxyglycine Alpha-amidating Lyase; Peptidylglycine Alpha-Hydroxylating Monooxygenase
- Product No.EPC744Ra61
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceEukaryotic expression
- Host293F Cell
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationCytoplasm
- Predicted Molecular Mass77.7kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass88kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPhe36~Val820 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 800
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1600
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4800
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 12000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|EPC744Ra61||Eukaryotic Peptidylglycine Alpha Amidating Monooxygenase (PAM)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APC744Ra61||Active Peptidylglycine Alpha Amidating Monooxygenase (PAM)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|