Eukaryotic Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)
ErbB-1; ErbB1; ER1; ERB-B1; MENA; HER1; Erythroblastic Leukemia Viral(v-Erb-B)oncogene Homolog,Avian; Proto-oncogene c-ErbB-1; Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1
- Product No.EPA757Hu61
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceEukaryotic expression
- Host293F cell
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass70.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass90kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLeu25~Ser645 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.5
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 620
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1240
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3720
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 9300
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Thoracic Cancer||Nimotuzumab combined with gemcitabine and cisplatin as second-line chemotherapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer Wiley: source|
|J Cent Nerv Syst Dis.?||Increased Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Associated with Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) and Symptom Severity in Children with Autism … Pubmed:25249767|
|Mol Cancer Ther||GC1118, an anti-EGFR antibody with a distinct binding epitope and superior inhibitory activity against high-affinity EGFR ligands PubMed: 26586721|
|Cell Death Dis.||LINC01225 promotes occurrence and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma in an epidermal growth factor receptor-dependent pathway Pubmed:26938303|
|analytica chimica acta||Microfluidic immunosensor based on mesoporous silica platform and CMK-3/poly-acrylamide-co-methacrylate of dihydrolipoic acid modified gold electrode for cancer biomarker detection. pubmed:28335979|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA757Hu01||Recombinant Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA757Hu02||Recombinant Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|EPA757Hu61||Eukaryotic Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA757Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA757Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA757Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA757Hu||ELISA Kit for Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|