Rat Model for Tourette Syndrome (TS)
- Product No.DSI550Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by 3,3 '-iminodipropionitrile(IDPN)
- Model Animal StrainsSD Rats(SPF), healthy, male, bodyweight:180g~200g
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group (Tiapride Hydrochloride )and Test drug group (three doses) n=15.
- Modeling Period7d
- Modeling Method1. The rats were injected intraperitoneally with 3,3 '-iminodipropionitrile(IDPN), and the dose: 300 mg/(kg.d) for continuous administration for 7 days.
2. After modeling, the rats were given intragastric administration at the same time every morning. The blank group and model group were given normal saline. The intragastric dose was 1mL/100g.
- ApplicationsUsed to screen drugs for preventing and treatment for Tourette Syndrome
- UOM Each case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Behavioral experiment evaluation criteria
1. Motion behavior assessment standard:
0 points: quiet or normal activity;
1 points: over excited;
2 points: increase the behavior of inquiry, non continuous nasal suction;
3 points: keep running;
4 points: stop running with startle.
2. Stereotyped behavior assessment standard: according to the Diamond score
0 points: no stereotyped movement;
1 points: the body rotation behavior (rotation clockwise or counterclockwise);
2 points: head and neck movement up and down too much (an abnormal movement of head and neck and vertical direction);
3 points: head and neck movement up and down too much and rotating motion;
4 points: head to the side of the pendulum, with head and neck movement up and down too much.
Behavioral assessment time: the behavioral experiment was performed every other day for 7 days after modeling, and a total of 5 behavioral tests were performed.
Dopamine(DA), Dopamine receptor 2(D2R):
After the last administration of fasting but free drinking water at night, 5 rats in each group were randomly selected, after the end of the blood into the EDTA anticoagulant tube, frozen centrifugation (3000 rpm, 10 minutes), take the supernatant stored at -80℃.
ELISA kit was used to detect the content of DA and D2R in serum and striatum
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
- Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
- Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
- Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
- Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
- Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
- Nitric Oxide (NO)Assay Kit (A012)
- Nitric Oxide Assay Kit (A013-2)
- Total Antioxidant Capacity Assay Kit（A015-2）
- Total Anti-Oxidative Capability (T-AOC)Assay Kit(A015-1)
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI550Ra01||Rat Model for Tourette Syndrome (TS)||Used to screen drugs for preventing and treatment for Tourette Syndrome|