Human Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Cells (LCLC)
- Product No.CSI190Hu13
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- StrainHuman, male
- Tissue SourceA549 cell line from Lung
- Growth PropertiesAdherent
- Cell TypeEpithelial cell (KRAS CRM)
- ApplicationsA549 cell line is a suitable transfection host
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Human Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Cells (LCLC) are negative for HIV-1, HBV, HCV, mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi.
Dulbecco's Modified Eagle's Medium (DMEM) + 10% Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS)
Frozen 1 mL or T25 flask.
Upon receiving the cells in a T-25 flask at room temperature, immediately transfer the cells to 37°C, 5% incubator; the cells in vials, directly and immediately transfer the cells from dry ice to liquid nitrogen.
- CCK-8 Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA/CLIA
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Primary Cells Customized Service
- Total Protein/DNA/RNA Extract Customized Service
- Cell Culture Medium Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Cell Function Experiment Service
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- MTT Cell Proliferation and Cytotoxicity Assay Kit
- Cell Invasion Assay Service
- Cell Wound Scratch Assay Service
- Cell Proliferation / Toxicity Assay Service
- Cell Colony Formation Assay Service
- Cell Migration Assay Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CSI190Hu13||Human Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Cells (LCLC)||A549 cell line is a suitable transfection host|
|CSI190Hu14||Human Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Cells (LCLC)||HCC827 cell line is a suitable transfection host|
|CSI190Hu15||Human Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Cells (LCLC)||H1650 cell line is a suitable transfection host|
|CSI190Hu16||Human Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Cells (LCLC)||NCI-H358 cell line can be used for scientific research as a tumor model|
|CSI190Hu11||Human Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Cells (LCLC)||NCI-H661 cell is a suitable tumor model|
|CSI190Hu12||Human Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Cells (LCLC)||NCI-H460 cell line is a suitable tumor model|