cDNA of Secretoglobin Family 3A, Member 1 (SCGB3A1)
HIN1; HIN-1; LU105; PnSP-2; UGRP2; Cytokine High In Normal-1; Pneumo Secretory Protein 2; High in normal 1; Uteroglobin-related protein 2
- Product No.CGG495Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Related FragmentPhe21~Gly104
- Applicable HostE. coli
- Restriction Enzyme5'-EcoRI, 3'-XhoI
- Antibiotic ResistanceKanamycin
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- ApplicationsPCR; Protein Expression; etc.
- UOM 100ng
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in sterile water to a concentration of 10-100ng/ml.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Stored at -20°C for one year.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPG495Hu01||Recombinant Secretoglobin Family 3A, Member 1 (SCGB3A1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAG495Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Secretoglobin Family 3A, Member 1 (SCGB3A1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CGG495Hu01||cDNA of Secretoglobin Family 3A, Member 1 (SCGB3A1)||PCR; Protein Expression; etc.|