Anti-Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (GAPDH) Polyclonal Antibody
G3PD; GAPD; Peptidyl-cysteine S-nitrosylase GAPDH
- Product No.CAB932Mi01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Cavia (Guinea pig ), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Rhesus monkey (Simian), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Chicken (Gallus)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against GAPDH. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GAPDH in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Clin Cancer Res||Inactivation of the p53–KLF4–CEBPA Axis in Acute Myeloid Leukemia PubMed: 26408402|
|Clin Cancer Res||Inactivation of the p53–KLF10–CEBPA Axis in Acute Myeloid Leukemia PubMed: 26408402|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CAB932Mi01||Anti-Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (GAPDH) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|CAB932Mi22||Anti-Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (GAPDH) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|