Active Interleukin 17D (IL17D)
- Product No.APD346Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point9.1
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 368
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 736
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2208
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5520
For more details, please contact local distributors!
IL17D (Interleukin-17D) belongs to the IL17 (interleukin 17) family, which includes six members (IL-17, IL-17B through IL-17F). IL17D is reported to induce the expression of IL6, CXCL8/IL8, and CSF2/GM-CSF from endothelial cells. IL17 family members share some similarities in AA sequence and structure, thus, a binding ELISA assay was constructed to detect the association of recombinant human IL17D with recombinant human IL17RB. Briefly, IL17D were diluted serially in PBS with 0.1%BSA (pH 7.4). Duplicate samples of 100uL were then transferred to IL17RB-coated microtiter wells and incubated for 2h at 37°C. Wells were washed with PBST and incubated for 1h with anti-IL17D pAb, then aspirated and washed 3 times. After incubation with HRP labelled secondary antibody, wells were aspirated and washed 3 times. With the addition of substrate solution, wells were incubated 15-25 minutes at 37°C. Finally, add 50µL stop solution to the wells and read at 450nm immediately. The binding activity of IL17D with IL17RB was shown in Figure 1 and this effect was in a dose dependent manner.
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (PH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD346Hu01||Recombinant Interleukin 17D (IL17D)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APD346Hu01||Active Interleukin 17D (IL17D)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|PAD346Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 17D (IL17D)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAD346Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 17D (IL17D)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SED346Hu||ELISA Kit for Interleukin 17D (IL17D)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|