Active Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 2 (ERK2)
MAPK1; P38; P40; ERK2; ERT1; MAPK2; P42MAPK; P42-MAPK; PRKM1; PRKM2; P41; P41mapk; P41-mapk; Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 1; Mitogen-activated protein kinase 2
- Product No.APA930Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point7.0
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 730
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1460
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4380
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 10950
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Figure. The binding activity of ERK2 with PTPRJ.
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology||Hypericum Perforatum Hydroalcoholic Extract Mitigates Motor Dysfunction and is Neuroprotective in Intrastriatal 6-Hydroxydopamine Rat Model of Parkinson’s Disease Pubmed:26119304|
|Graefe's Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology||Role of RhoA/MERK1/ERK1/2/iNOS signaling in ocular ischemic syndrome pubmed:27538909|