Active Factor Related Apoptosis (FAS)
CD95; ALPS1A; ALPS1-A; APO1; APT1; FAS1; FASTM; TNFRSF6; Fas Receptor; TNF Receptor Superfamily Member 6; Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 6
- Product No.APA030Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 684
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1368
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4104
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 10260
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (PH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
|European Journal of Pharmacology||Montelukast abrogates rhabdomyolysis-induced acute renal failure via rectifying detrimental changes in antioxidant profile and systemic cytokines and apoptotic factors production ScienceDirect: S0014299912002580|
|J Sci Food Agric.||Beneficial effects of Allium sativum L. stem extract on lipid metabolism and antioxidant status in obese mice fed a high fat diet Wiley: Source|
|Tumor Biology||The diplotype Fas? 1377A/? 670G as a genetic marker to predict a lower risk of breast cancer in Chinese women Springer:Source|
|Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol||The multi-kinase inhibitor pazopanib targets hepatic stellate cell activation and apoptosis alleviating progression of liver fibrosis PubMed: 26269412|
|Pharmacological Reports||The heat shock protein 90 inhibitor, 18-AAG, attenuates thioacetamide induced liver fibrosis in mice Science: Article|
|PLoS One||Aronia melanocarpa Extract Ameliorates Hepatic Lipid Metabolism through PPARγ2 Downregulation 10.1371|
|Molecular Diagnosis & Therapy||The Utility of Biomarkers in Osteoporosis Management pubmed:28271451|
|PLoS One||Aronia melanocarpa Extract Ameliorates Hepatic Lipid Metabolism through PPARγ2 Downregulation pubmed:28081181|
|Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection||Identification of a panel of serum protein markers in early stage of sepsis and its validation in a cohort of patients pubmed:28655573|
|Journal of Functional Foods||Polysaccharides from Cyclocarya paliurus: Chemical composition and lipid-lowering effect on rats challenged with high-fat diet 10.1016/j.jff.2017.07.020|